Digital Delivery Lead
|Posted on||22nd February 2021|
|Salary/Rate||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
About this job
This is a truly unique role with an established business in Glasgow looking for a key hire in their leadership team. Working closely with the Head of Project & Delivery you'll be focused on coordinating and managing resources across large digital projects and clients to ensure successful delivery.
You'll be commercially savvy and confident managing stakeholders across numerous projects in unison, as well as acting as a bridge between commercial and technical teams. This role is offering a large degree of autonomy, so you will need to be comfortable taking ownership of large teams.
Previous experience working in a software consultancy or agency environment is crucial here, you'll be accomplished managing multi-disciplined teams of developers, designers, product owners, etc and be experienced across the full project lifecycle.
This is a great chance to join an innovative tech business, their teams are passionate about Agile and collaborative working, and you will have the opportunity to take a large degree of accountability in this role from day one.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience working in a software house or consultancy/agency is essential for this role
- Coordinating and executing project delivery in a software/digital setting
- Liaising with key stakeholders and reporting to the senior management team
- Experienced with cost/budget and resource forecasting
- Champion of best practice in software development, and continuous improvement
- Good understanding and exposure to Agile/Scrum environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about digital projects and delivering best in class solutions
This is a challenging role but very rewarding if you're looking for an opportunity to make a genuine impact at an established organisation delivery high quality digital solutions. The salary on offer is £60-65,000 and we are looking to move quickly here with and immediate start date available. My client have continued to hire during the pandemic with a smooth remote on-boarding process in place.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and/or contact Ben at Bright Purple Resourcing for more information.
Bright Purple Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For further details, contact Benedict Price on 0131 473 7064 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.