Digital Project Manager
|Posted on||22nd February 2021|
|Salary/Rate||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
About this job
Digital Project Manager - Agile/Scrum experience - Flexible working options
I'm looking for experienced agile/digital project managers for a growing development house following a number of new client wins. You'll be joining a forward-thinking business who specialise in bespoke development projects, based in the heart of Glasgow they offer best in class solutions to clients across a wide range of industries from brewers to banks - and everything in-between.
You will need experience managing client-lead, software development projects, and be passionate about working closely with product & development teams to ensure successful delivery. Previous experience facilitating agile delivery is key for this role, and above all else we want enthusiastic individuals excited about creating great digital solutions.
Whilst we're open minded about years of experience needed for this role; you will need a proven track record of successfully delivering projects across digital channels. Strong candidates will possess experience working on web/mobile application projects in a software house or agency/consultancy setting.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager to join a fast-paced team working on client lead projects. If you're capable of managing multiple software projects simultaneously then get in touch as this role will move quickly and you don't want to miss out!
- Demonstrable track record working as a Project Manager on software development projects
- Accomplished in client facing environments
- Capable of managing internal and external stakeholders across multiple projects
- Experience working in a software agency or consultancy environment
- Good agile/scrum knowledge and experience
- Strong experience working collaboratively with product and development teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about client lead work and executing great solutions
My client has continued to expand throughout the pandemic with a smooth remote on-boarding process. Successful candidates will be able to start immediately and remote working is on the table post lockdown.
We are looking to move quickly on this role so please apply with an up-to-date CV and/or contact Ben at Bright Purple Resourcing for more information.
Bright Purple Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
For further details, contact Benedict Price on 0131 473 7064 or e-mail email@example.com.