IT Business Analyst - Edinburgh - 3 month contract
|Posted on||3rd July 2020|
About this job
IT Business Analyst - Edinburgh - 3 month Contract
Bright Purple is looking for a contract Business Analyst in Edinburgh for a successful financial services company. The contract would initially run for 3 months.
The company are looking for an all rounder Business Analyst that can work with the business to understand requirements, but is also comfortable looking at data whilst working closely with the developers to look at data and solution options. The company are ideally looking for someone who has worked in the Investments sector before.
Here is what you will be doing
* Working with the business to understand their requirements
* Working closely with developers
* Analysing data
* Support the design and documentation of business and system processes
Here are the skills
* Solid IT Business Analysis skills
* Experience working in the investments domain
* Experience working and collaborating with Developers
* Agile experience but the ability to switch methodology when the need arises
* Comfortable analysing data
* Stakeholder management.
Currently the contract would involve working from home and the IR35 assessment would be with the LTD.
If you are interested in this one please apply using the link below or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, contact Craig Fraser on 0131 473 7037 or e-mail email@example.com.