BI Azure Consultant
|Posted on||11th February 2020|
|Salary/Rate||£350 - £400 per day + includes travels, subsistence|
About this job
BI contract available in Salford, up to 2 years and Outside IR35
The role will require to complete a skills matrix to apply (as opposed to review your CV, you will be scored based on your skills).
The main scope of work is:
- Support the design of Azure Data Platform Architecture to minimise ongoing revenue costs
- Support the implementation of the new Azure Data Platform to defined policy and design
- Supporting the above implementation through any required app development
Skills we are looking for:
- Azure platform knowledge
- Ensure minimisation of on-going revenue costs
- High and low-level architectural design of a modern data platform
- Working knowledge of networking and infrastructure
- Broader experience of Microsoft Power Platform
- Competency in the development of PowerShell
- Experience of full software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Continues Deployment and Continuous Integration
If you are immediately available (or at least able to start 1st March) and able to provide proof of a vast range of skill set required for the role, then let's have a call today!
Role closing for application by the end of the day on the 17th Feb 20.
For further details, contact Tiffany Celice on 0131 473 7064 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.