Intelligence & Risk Researcher
|Posted on||11th February 2020|
|Salary/Rate||£26000 - £27500 per annum|
About this job
1x 6 months Fixed-term contract and 1x Permanent headcount are available within the Security industry / Public Sector in London.
We are looking for an Intelligence & Risk researcher to support the development and delivery of strategic and operational intelligence and risk products within the wider team.
You will research, gather and assess information and intelligence from a variety of sources and produce clear, concise and accurate research products to support intelligence development and our client's business activities.
Relevant skills you will have:
- Intelligence Researcher experience, ideally in law enforcement or similar
- Understanding of The Private Security Act 2001, regulatory products, legislation (Data Protection Act, the Freedom of Information Act, and the Human Rights Act)
- Working with the principles of intelligence and risk models
- Development of efficient intelligence and risk research products
- Knowledge of intelligence software, ideally i2, iBase, Analyst Notebook, Data Mapping and Data Miner
Security Clearance: This role is subject to security vetting to SC level so if you currently are cleared or if it lapsed recently, please highlight it in your CV. Please make sure you are able to be cleared if you weren't before.
This role will require a CV + a motivation letter and will close for application on 20th Feb 2020
For further details, contact Tiffany Celice on 0131 473 7064 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.