|Posted on||11th February 2020|
|Salary/Rate||£425 - £500 per day|
About this job
Up to 18 months contract available as Cloud Infrastructure specialist in Public Sector, Outside IR35
The role will require to complete a skills matrix to apply (as opposed to review your CV, you will be scored based on your skills).
You will need to work onsite 5 days a week and be able to undergo SC clearance (if you have one active or that lapsed recently, even better!)
This is the opportunity to work on a Cloud Analytical platform and help improve its functionality, robustness and future proof its capability.
Here are some key skills we are looking for:
- 2 years of demonstrable experience in working in a cloud environment
- 5 years of experience working in technology
- At least one application migration to a cloud environment
- Working with a Microsoft Windows Server environment
- Working with an Ubuntu Linux Server environment
- Working with sensitive and secure data
- Ubuntu Bash scripting
- Powershell scripting
- SQL query writing/debugging
- SQL stored procedure writing/debugging
- Deploying live web applications
- PHP scripting
If you are immediately available (or at least able to start 2nd March) and able to provide proof of a vast range of skill set required for the role, then let's have a call today!
Role closing for application by the end of the day on the 23rd Feb 20.
For further details, contact Tiffany Celice on 0131 473 7064 or e-mail email@example.com.