Service Desk Technician - 2nd line support
|Posted on||7th November 2019|
|Salary/Rate||£21000 - £23761 per annum|
About this job
We are looking for a Service Desk Technician to provide 2nd line IT support to the user.
You will be responsible for the stock control and distribution of IT equipment such as laptops and mobile phones and maintaining documented records for these items.
You will provide, deliver and/or facilitate ad-hoc IT training to the user and assist with other associated functions such as Asset Management.
- Receive and action service desk calls from system users. To ensure that all calls logged to the support service are accurately and clearly entered and updated in the service desk system.
- Deploy, maintain and support IT equipment and peripherals to users, including software installations, maintenance, and updates.
- Diagnose and resolve system or user problems, using remote control software, Windows administration tools or by attending the user's location as appropriate. Create and maintain user accounts, and assign appropriate system rights.
- Undertake the testing of IT hardware and software prior to installation/rollout within the group
- 2nd line/desktop support experience
- Full UK driving licence and own a car
For further details, contact Renata Horvath on +44 131 473 7037 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.