Lead Technical Architect
City of Westminster, England
|Posted on||18th October 2019|
|Salary/Rate||£600 - £775 per day + Outside IR35|
About this job
As Technical Architect Lead, you will ideally be able to:
- lead technical teams and delivering user-focused services
- Strong software development and application architecture experience
- Use open-source technologies
- Experience of Ruby on Rails
- Awareness of emerging security issues
- Understand solution design documentation
- Understand agile environments
- Influence management
- Use GDS Service Standard
- Understand technical governance
- Producing strategy that meets user and business needs
This is a critical role within the Public Sector, centrally located in Westminster, London, where the incumbent will be able to lead, deliver to high standards and take the business further.
In order to apply, you will have to:
- Send your latest CV.
- Have a full conversation with us about the role itself and its context.
- Prepare 100 words (max) answers to 13 critical skills to have questions, and 9 nice to have - our client will not review CV in order to give a fair chance to everybody who applies, and will attribute points on each of your answers. The deadline to do this exercise is the 23rd November; if you are unable to do this, your application will not be considered.
For further details, contact Tiffany Celice on 0131 473 7064 or e-mail email@example.com.