|Posted on||7th October 2019|
|Salary/Rate||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
About this job
My client is seeking to grow their successful team, you will be joining a supportive organisation with a real family feel. Low staff turnover and chance to work on interesting projects with some of the world's leading brands.
You will be responsible for the design and development of high-performance server software. Participating in all aspects of development, from feature scoping and estimation to unit testing and bug fixing.
Helping shape the direction of future features, and the overall product. Challenging accepted ways of working, and actively participate and contribute to process improvements.
Please get in touch if you have experience of the below;
* Practical software engineer with industry experience developing services in C#/.NET
* Great working knowledge of OO and design patterns.
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
* Committed to developing stable, user-friendly software.
* Active learner who keeps up to date with developments in your technical and professional
areas of expertise.
* 2+ year's commercial experience and a relevant degree
For further details, contact Yan Scouller on 0131 473 7067 or e-mail email@example.com.