Infrastructure Service Analyst / Senior Infrastructure Analyst
|Posted on||30th September 2019|
|Salary/Rate||£30000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits|
About this job
Bright Purple's Glasgow based client have an exciting opportunities for an Infrastructure Service Analyst and a Senior Infrastructure Service Analyst to join their established team.
You will be responsible for maintaining the operational environment to ensure continuity of service, along with ownership and administration of key services.
You'll be maintaining the operational environment and service ownership which includes undertaking operational day-to-day tasks, troubleshooting, service ownership, driving improvements, support and administration of the global IT infrastructure of group level services and core infrastructure services, in accordance with appropriate service SLA's within an ITIL aligned environment.
This influential position will provide all services and duties necessary for the delivery of support and infrastructure development of the company's IT systems, whilst ensuring all components are maintained and work reliably, capable of meeting business needs and agreed SLA's.
Key Responsibilities Include -
· Global SAN administration
· Cisco and Brocade Fabric switch administration
· Citrix XenApp 7 administration, XenServer, PVS, WEM, StoreFront
· HPE ProLiant server support; Blades, OneView and IRS
· Server maintenance tasks & regular support activity
· Service Ownership
· Performance/process improvements
· Work with Project Mangers to ensure efficiently and effective delivery
· Collaborate with Service Desk
· Degree qualification or equivalent experience
· ITIL Foundation Level Certified highly desirable
· MCSE certification advantageous
Professional Skills/Experience -
· Experience in an existing infrastructure role
· Working knowledge of IT industry best practices & the ability to demonstrate experience of applying these in a corporate environment from a technical basis
· Advanced knowledge and extensive experience of HP ProLiant, Blades, OneView and IRS along with server operating systems with a focus on Windows Server
· Experience within a Service Management and Administration role at Expert level for the following service types -
o Active Directory - especially Group Policy for Citrix/Terminal server
· Experience of Microsoft Management suite (SCCM, SCOM)
· Experience of MS Hyper-V
· Experience of backup technologies
· Experience of Citrix Farms XenApp 6.5/7, XenServer, PVS, WEM and StoreFront
· Experience of Cisco and Brocade Fabric switch administration
· Experience in supporting Windows Server
· Experience of PowerShell scripting
· Experience of supporting Compellent Enterprise Wide Storage including DSM and Optimise Support
· Proven experience working in a support environment working to SLA's
· Capable of challenging standard processes/procedures
· Very strong experience working in an Intel support role
Desirable Technical Skills/ Certification -
o Exposure to Microsoft Group Policy & Microsoft patching
o Exposure to Cloud based solutions particularly MS Azure
o Experience of working in an ITIL environment
o Experience of working in a global organisation an advantage
To apply for this first class opportunity, please submit your current CV detailing notice period, current salary and salary expectations.
For further details, contact Scott Miller on 0131 473 7061 or e-mail email@example.com.