VP of Engineering
|Posted on||16th April 2019|
About this job
Are you an experienced technology leader who is looking to join the market leading websites for family research in the world?
You will be responsible for creating an engineering team to execute compelling products for the users and work with leaders around the business to develop technology, product and company vision, and strategy.
You will work in an agile environment, working in small cross-functional teams to solve challenging business problems.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for establishing and evolving working methodologies and processes, identifying the bottlenecks and solving them, and using measurement and experimentation to improve delivery practices.
You will also lead all aspects of people management for engineering employees including talent recruitment, managing a team of engineering leaders, coaching, and evolving towards a lean, outcome-oriented engineering culture.
In partnership with the technology leadership team, you will develop the technical vision, strategy and maintain a technical roadmap that will continue to innovate from a technical standpoint.
Key skills required:
* Proven track record of scaling product delivery in a commercial environment, and developing an engineering culture capable of speed, agility, and deep technology development.
* Consumer experience and strong product intuition and passion, enjoy engaging in product plans.
* Able to educate on lean principles and flow for getting work done.
* Energetic, collaborative, an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, growth environment that embraces agile and experimentation-driven development.
● Have a strong network, able to attract and excite great talent.
● Interest in machine learning, big data and search technologies a plus.
You will be joining a continuous learning environment and a fast-moving market, there are real opportunities to gain new experiences and make a lasting impact on the product, business, and customers.
For further details, contact Pawel Orzel on 0131 473 7037 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.