IT Security Consultant
|Posted on||11th February 2019|
About this job
Bright Purple Resourcing are delighted to be working with a successful private financial organisation who are; after recent expansion looking to add an experienced security professional.
This is a unique and great role for anyone looking to demonstrate their proven security experience as well as put a stamp on the security processes of the business.
You will review the current set up and have the opportunity to further develop this side of the business ; including the roll-out of additional training for other team members. Acting as the sole point of contact for all security related matters, you will be supported by senior management.
Skills & Experience:
* Extensive & proven experience in the security field
* Security Compliance
* Ability to assess and review and IT environment to provide solutions, security and process recommendations
* Implementing and working with security standard frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST or COBIT
* Working with firewalls and IPS/IDS devices
* Virtual Machine environments
* Experience and understand in (one or more of the following) advance authentication technologies, network/endpoint security technologies, encryption, cloud security, mobile application security, database/application monitoring
* Bachelor's degree in computer science. Cyber security or a related field
*Certified in any of the following; CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CEH, CRISC, CISA
*Understand of programming languages such as Java, PHP, SQL, PowerShell
This role is offering a fantastic salary based on experience.
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss further.
For further details, contact John Holt on 0131 473 7066 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.