Linux Systems Administrator
|Posted on||16th April 2018|
|Salary/Rate||£350 - £400 per day|
About this job
A new 6 month contract role has arisen in Edinburgh for a Linux Systems Administrator at an advanced second line level. Main technologies are based around installation and management of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and excellent knowledge of both hardware and software firewalls is required. This is a second (bordering third) line support role hence broad IT infrastructure expertise is needed in Lan, Wan, VMware and MS HyperV to succeed, along with a proven ability to follow SLA's and ITIL principles. This can sometimes be a client facing role and there is the expectation of some rota work to cover the need for 24/7 support.
Key skills needed:
* Extensive Linux / Unix Systems Administration experience
* Installation and management of the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
* Excellent firewall s experience (hardware and software)
* Broad IT infrastructure expertise is needed in Lan, Wan, VMware and MS HyperV
* SLA's and ITIL principles
If you are keen please APPLY NOW.
For further details, contact Kane Webster on 0131 718 5022 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.